Assured Imaging Women’s Wellness is the premier provider of mobile women health services throughout the southwest. We are an industry leader with training and career growth opportunities. We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant / Clerk to be part of a team specializing in Women’s Wellness and health screenings.
This position will involve occasional travel.
- Responsible for assisting patients in completing necessary paperwork for examinations, preparing patients for exams, scheduling for patient appointments, and providing occasional help to those patients that might need some physical assistance.
- Strong communications skills, customer service oriented, pleasant telephone demeanor, and assistance in promotional events is required.
- Proficiency with using computers is a must.
- Able to assist with patient information and exams.
- Able to assist with retinopathy exams.
- Able to assist with office administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (fluent English and fluent Spanish) is recommended for this position but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
We offer PAID TRAINING and PAID STATEWIDE TRAVEL.
Must be willing to work long hours and travel when needed.
Knowledge of the medical insurance industry and prior customer service is recommended.